Thursday, June 17, 2010

Whats the best web for emo haur cuts?

Well I have s friend that loves emo hair cuts and myself likes them too!!!



We need somr kool ideas on some!!!



I have one already but for some other time it would be kool to have some ideas!!! My friend could use them too!!!



Do you mind looking for me???



btw- we dont need anything too emo since we are only 14!!!



Whats the best web for emo haur cuts?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Emo Hairstyles



Whats the best web for emo haur cuts?

Please learn how to spell.



Whats the best web for emo haur cuts?

I'm sorry but I agree with the person above myself. Please do.



And you know you can just google it, it's not that hard to do.



Why don't you try finding some yourself, since you know what you want you will have more outsomes rather than getting wesites or pictures on Yahoo! that you don't like.



And by the way, %26lt;3 punk, I am not a "hater" can I not state a truthful fact??



Whats the best web for emo haur cuts?

ok go to phtho buckt and type in scene / or emo hair forget the people above me there haters and or just go to the salon and ask for skater hair



Whats the best web for emo haur cuts?

HAAHAHAHHAHA!



I agree with the two above me.



Wanna try and research yourself?



Its called Google, really, its not that hard.



Btw, they cut their own hair. I cut my own.



I doubt you'll get it at the salon the way you want it.



Whats the best web for emo haur cuts?

http://www.wavelengthhairstudio.com/



http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com



http://www.searchwarp.com



hope i helped good luck



Whats the best web for emo haur cuts?

well.



emo kids cut their hair themselves same with scene kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd