Thursday, June 17, 2010

Should I be an emo for Halloween?

I really like the costume idea, but it seems like a kinda weird thing to be for Halloween. Also, I have shoulder length hair and am a guy. Would I have to get it cut to do it right? I really don't mind cutting it, but I don't know if I wanna have emo hair forever.Also, how could I get it to be black for only one night? What kinda close should I get?



Should I be an emo for Halloween?

no



Should I be an emo for Halloween?

It woul be kind of cool, but I hear lots of people are doing that this year.



If I were you I would just buy a wig. Cut it emoish if you have to and use mousse/gel.



Should I be an emo for Halloween?

No. There are too many real-life emos that you can see every single day. You need something unusual, like an emo wearing a hawaiian shirt and smiling.



Should I be an emo for Halloween?

no cuz evryone will jus think your an emo kid, and wouldnt even know yoiur dressed up.



Should I be an emo for Halloween?

I'd rather dress up as a camel than an emo. At least people would know that I'm actually not a camel. People wouldn't even think that you were dressing up for Halloween itself lol.



But IF you're really that keen on dressing up as an emo, then I think you should get a wig, or cut yr hair into an emo style (google it), %26amp; maybe add a streak of neon color to it, like maybe bright green/yellow? Don't forget your tight black tee, skinny jeans, studded belt %26amp; converse sneakers (chuck taylors!). And you could use your eyeliner to draw fake scars. Add a fake scab if you can find one.



Hv fun.



Should I be an emo for Halloween?

emo is a good idea if you show in some way that it's a costume. for instance, have a whole bunch of fake cuts on your wrists. for your hair color, at Sally's Beauty Supply, they have temporary spray on hair color. i don't know what to do for your other problems. hope my answer helped



Should I be an emo for Halloween?

that is a much better idea than one asker on here had (he thought it would be funny if he dressed up as drug dealer), but by now your idea isn't that original, try something else if you want to go for orginality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd