Saturday, June 19, 2010

Scene hair???

I have scene/emo hair kind of like this:



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



Do you think black/brown hair w/ a few blonde highlights would look good?



Like this:



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



Or this:



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



Scene hair???

First off ignore "bubba" you can have scene hair at a professional job. What's wrong with it? I like to call it choppy layers! =) Plus, they can't discriminate against your hair, lol.



I think it would look excellent with black/brown hair and a few highlights. Plus, the great thing about Scene Hair is that you can always flat iron it down if you want to get a job that might not like the edgy hairdo!



Good luck. 閳?br>Scene hair???



I don't know if those random people would want you to stalk them and repost their pictures to random users.



Scene hair???

Ignore the first guy, the reason they post their photo's online is so that random people can see them.



Beyond that, I think you could seriously rock these colours. Go for it! It's just hair, do it before you get old and have to have a prof. job.



Scene hair???

Yes, it looks awesome! I want to do the same thing with mine. =] The second one is really cute.



Scene hair???

I think they would both look good though I best like the first picture (which you how you say your hair already is) so I'd stick with that but you know it's completely ur own decision, they all look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd