Thursday, June 17, 2010

I want layered hair??CLICK HERE.?

i have super poofy and curly hair.



i want straight hair.



i love scene emo hair, and to have the teasing look to my hair i need to layer it.



do you think i should layer my hair? so i can have scene looking hair?



tell me hoe to get it.



oh, and my straightener doesn't work



ima get a new one eventually....



I want layered hair??CLICK HERE.?

Dont do it till u have your straightners.



I have thick curly hair naturally, and before my straightners I had layers... BIG MISTAKE!!



As soon as you get a little bit of damp on your hair, it will go boofy!



So wait till your straightenrs!



Good luck!



=]



I want layered hair??CLICK HERE.?

you should buy a strentener @ a *cheap** beauty salon (like first hair cutters)



4 ur hair style, depends what you're wearing, if it goes with ur style (clothes %26amp; stuff)....



I want layered hair??CLICK HERE.?

if you like it, then get it :)



a hairdresser can layer your hair for you, and you can straighten and tease it yourself.



its pretty simple



I want layered hair??CLICK HERE.?

you could get a straightening perm put on your hair and that would definately help alot



I want layered hair??CLICK HERE.?

Sounds Great!



Its always good to try something new, I mean its only



hair it grows back ahah! :)



Here are a couple that I like!



I want layered hair??CLICK HERE.?

Hiya



To be an emo you need super straight hair so i suggest maybe getting your hair chemically straightened.



If not you should buy some thick GHD's they are probally the the best for straightning thick hair.



as for the layers to have emo/scene hair you should definetly have layers.



but i dont think you should get layers until you sort out the whole curlyness of your hair because layers will only make your hair look poofier if not straight



hope i helped x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd