Thursday, June 17, 2010

I want short edgy hair with red streaks!!! but not super duper emo, just different! help?

SUPER SHORT layers.



red streaks.



it looks NICE



but not emo



instead of red streaks..



i reccomend that u get a copper/brown/carmel color



n highlight it.



it will look nice



but if u want the streaks..



go for it..



short layers will help.



I want short edgy hair with red streaks!!! but not super duper emo, just different! help?

Tell the hair dresser to give you a razor cut and the shape you want. Don't pick anything too far out there, though. There are several websites that can help pick the best shape for you face. Just google... "haircuts for (your face shape) face shapes". That's what I did last week before I got mine cut, and I picked one from there and my husband said that was the best hair cut I have ever had. It is shoulder length in the back and angled longer in the front with layers that start about where my ears are, but only on the back. I had the whole thing done with a razor. Then I dyed my ends red with a few red highlights on the top. Hope this gives you some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd