Saturday, June 19, 2010

I need hair advice (Streak or not to streak?)?

I'm a male :P with dark brown hair and brown eyes and pale skin.



I'm getting it cut as well but it'll still be somewhat long...I've got a bit of the emo hair going...sorta...it sorta flips and such as well...after my cut I'll be straightening it and it'll still cover a bit of my eye :P



anyway.



I was wondering what would work well with what I've given...if needed I'll put a picture..but generally hair should be universal shouldnt it?



Thanks : )



I need hair advice (Streak or not to streak?)?

http://img.timeinc.net/teenpeople/images...



do that... highlight it to a carmel brown.



I need hair advice (Streak or not to streak?)?

I think you should do crazy colors.... Maybe pink or blue...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd