Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Straightener help?

Hi, im a guy going for the emo hair style. I have thin hair that curls a little at ends.



ok i bought a ceramic hair straightener and i like it so far, but i straighten my hair and then like 1 hour later my hair goes back to the way it was.



please help me



btw the straightener is one that you need your hair to be 100% dry



Hair Straightener help?

what kinda straightener??



i say, the pricier, the better



always use a finishing spray. herbal essenses iron me straight finishing spray if really nice!



Hair Straightener help?

Use wax or some sort of product before you start straightening and then after, but try a product that dont make your hair go really stiff, I would suggest the more expensive something is the better.! Report It



Hair Straightener help?

Use hair spray or something that will keep your hair firm after you are done straightening it. That will keep your hair the way you want it to look , for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd