Saturday, June 19, 2010

Should i cut my hair?

ive alwys had this thing about soul and body. if i cut my hair then ill loose my manhood.



i dont want to loose my manhood. thats the only **** thats going for me right now



but its so hard to concentrate with these long emo hair. its doesnt look right i wanted shoulder length hair but the back is growing faster than the front and it looks all korean ****. but the thing im most scared of is that ill be like less intelligent. every time i come out of the barber place i feel more stupid like where did my soul go? my friends told me that you loose your identity and ppl treat you less of a man is this true. but i want long hair though so i can feel the wind.



Should i cut my hair?

if you feel strongly about having long hair, then dont cut it (im assuming long hair is allowed in your profession). you can just have it trimmed regularly so it will be the same length the way you like it. trimming is another way of keeping it healthy, so just think of it as taking care of your soul too. if you can tie it, then do so, youll look neater this way and it wont be much of a bother.



Should i cut my hair?

mmmm you feel like samson?? o.O when u cut ur hair...is bye bye stronger in ur case less intelligent?? uh? is nothing to do with ur hair, my dad say when im cut my hair i feel more free and light is less heavy, dont worry cut ur hair.. de todas te crece rapido, no te preocupes solo sera dos semanas y ya n____n espero que te lo cortes bien y quedes super lindo, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd