Thursday, June 17, 2010

Do I sound like a hottie? I'm emo.?

I'm a 14 yr. old girl.I have an emo hair cut that's ment for girls.My hair is black w/ blonde underneath.I have violet highlights on the black.I have green eyes w/ black eyeliner. I have a hoop nose ring in the side of my nose.I'm super skinny w/ big boobs and a big butt.



Do I sound like a hottie? I'm emo.?

stop labeling yourself



Do I sound like a hottie? I'm emo.?

It would help if you posted a photo...



Do I sound like a hottie? I'm emo.?

U sound like a freak :) put on sum weight , get rid of the eyeliner , take out the frickin nose ring , and dont call ur self an emo :)



Do I sound like a hottie? I'm emo.?

I agree with Dannii.



It's not good to be emo.



people don't like emo's.



But whatever floats your boat!



Do I sound like a hottie? I'm emo.?

Post a pic



Do I sound like a hottie? I'm emo.?

i only read the first question and if your emo then no but of cource i dont judge girls so no and nobody cares about your boobs and yous butt and no wayabout the nose ring so no



Do I sound like a hottie? I'm emo.?

emo is scary



Do I sound like a hottie? I'm emo.?

um ewww stop posting this



Do I sound like a hottie? I'm emo.?

Post a photo and I'll tell u what I think.:)



Do I sound like a hottie? I'm emo.?

Image is EVERYTHING at this stage in your life.



I'll give you a few years where you will realize there are more important things in life such as dressing up in an "EMO" appearance.



Do I sound like a hottie? I'm emo.?

i think you do! be yourself though dont be a label but you sound very appealing



Do I sound like a hottie? I'm emo.?

u sound quite hot.



i am, i mean i WAS emo, haha, so i can tell..



and my fav color is green! so i bet i wil lurv ur eyes, im not lesbo btw. lol.



good luck wit ur make up, but remove the nose ring? cos nose rings make ppl look slutty, sry to sae that :x



get a labret or snakebites or smth.



Do I sound like a hottie? I'm emo.?

move on.



We don't care.



Do I sound like a hottie? I'm emo.?

Ew. You blatntly want ppl to say your a hottie or you wouldnt have asked tha question. Face piercings are sick and you are up yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd