Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I spike the back of my hair?

I have what people call "emo hair". Well I consider it more indie than emo but thats not important. Ok so, my hair goes down in the front all the way to the top lip. The back of my hair is slightly long and I think I will go trim it soon. Ok so my question is are there any other ways I can make my hair a bit more emo? I know about dying it black but I wanted to spike it in the back. How do I spike the back of my hair?



How do I spike the back of my hair?

Put some gel on your hand and rub your hands together. Then, run your fingers up through your hair and when you get to the top, pull your hair a little outward (if you understand what i mean). Do that until you get your hair how you like it.



If that doesnt work out though,



come over and I'll do it for you. c[= haha



www.myspace.com/115211663



How do I spike the back of my hair?

Go to your stylist, tell her what you want, and she'll cut your hair to your specs and show you how to style it.



How do I spike the back of my hair?

yea it probably would.



How do I spike the back of my hair?

I spiked the back of my hair with a hot-come.you should try it



How do I spike the back of my hair?

I think u should put gel on than try 2 push ur hair up than at the time blow dry it. it might work!!! I've seen some 1 do tat n it worked, so try it!



How do I spike the back of my hair?

Ah, my boyfriend has his hair like that. Like the bass player in Simple Plan. He just gets hairgel and rubs it in his hands then runs his hands up the back of his hair to make it stand up.



How do I spike the back of my hair?

use VO5 stylin wax and hair gel before it gets the spikes harder and it looks really good



How do I spike the back of my hair?

Spend about two hours in the mirror, making it look all messy like you "don't care." to spike the back, cut it short, get some gell on your fingers, and get small individual pieces, pull them up and out and twist to make them stay. Use hairspray. Write bad poetry. Repeat.



How do I spike the back of my hair?

mate i had a 13an half quiff years ago i found the best thing was imperil leather soap and boots firm hold hair spray.



problem i had was when it rained i got soap in my eyes.



what you do is wet your hair.



slightly rub soap in you hands until you got like creamy lather in you hands.



rub that in to you hair then using a hairdryer get the sort of style you want.



it will be bouncy.



then use the hairspray (boots firm hold) to hold it position and really heat you hair up.



that way you hair will stay spiked up for days.



it would take about half an hour to do.



don,t use gel it looks ****.



oh by the way i don,t like emo,s or goths (lol)



for more info e mail me.



ps super glue works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd