Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do you do about an emo stalker?

I have this weird emo kid living next door to me, well there two of them living together but there's one who really likes me, too much!



He scares the **** out of me, he wants to go out with me and I don't wanna be mean but I really hate emos! He's disgusting looking, his got one of those bad emo hair dos dyed black with a fringe over one eye, stubby dirty fingernails and he's always trying to rub my leg every time someones not looking. I feel sorry for him a bit cause he is pathetic and he's the only emo in the neighbourhood really ( apart from his friend) and his always getting battered by the local yobs. I think he'll die a death if I'm not his friend but gosh, I wanna get away from him. His coming round tomorrow!!!



What do you do about an emo stalker?

Worry about Number 1, survival of the fittest. He will survive just fine, your not his momma. Stay away from him.



What do you do about an emo stalker?

Just say No.



or 'i'm not home' sign on your door.



What do you do about an emo stalker?

Grab your 12 gauge and blow that mofo away!



What do you do about an emo stalker?

If it is one thing I know it's how to make someone not like you. Just display very poor emotional intelligence around him, that should do the trick.



What do you do about an emo stalker?

So aussies have omos,are they like goth ppl.I would tell the freak to take a hike ,if you dont tell hi m straight up,he will continue to be a pest..DO IT!!!!!



What do you do about an emo stalker?

Really it sounds like you are way too into yourself. If you are not past the "I dont like how you look , so i dotn like you" faze than you have a long way to go . The question is, is he a nice guy? Can you look past his "disgusting" hair? Or do you just not like his personality? If ts a personality thing than be a man.. and tell him you dotn want to hang out with him. Stop labeling people like that weird or disgusting!



What do you do about an emo stalker?

I do not understand your question what is an EMO or a Yobs? If I understood your question then maybe I would be able to answer. Is this something European or French? Sorry to be so dense, but your question does not make any sense to me unless I can figure out what you are talking about.



Can you add more details, please? I am have never heard these expressions before. Please help!



Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd