Thursday, November 26, 2009

Why people make fun of emo's?

Ok im Emo i dont dress emo i dress in my own way but looks lil punk but not emo i am very emotional i do cut emo hair (but dumb people that cut it messed it up so i look awful)emo shoe's sorta not vans but conervan idk something like that and then all star people always say "Go cut your self emo kid" i get so pissed i dont cry just tell them to shut-up u know but really why do they make fun of me is it becaues i hate everone even myslef and keep trying to kill myself idk i am a person just like then only different that dose not change me no one is alike not even twins (by the way im not dumb to the fact that im not using grammer its just i dont want to this is not going on my report card and its not skool(school)



Why people make fun of emo's?

Because people hate what they don't care to understand.Because there will always be a group or another that is the cause for humiliation.It is not fair and i understand that it hurts when people say that.



But let me tell you one thing.I was the outcast,the goth for lack of a better word and you know what i learned? That none of these people mean a thing when it comes to my future.They will all disappear into the mists of time and be not a thorn in my side any longer.DO your best to ignore them.I had to and now i am living my life as i want to.They are the sheeple and are not worth worrying about.Talk to me if you like.



Why people make fun of emo's?

You hate everyone and you're trying to kill yourself?



I don't mkae fun of emos. However if you are like that. I think you have a genuine problem. Emotional/Depression wise. I think you should seek some help. That's not good if you're trying to kill yourself.



Why people make fun of emo's?

idk but i wish they would leave me alone! i dont care what they think! they dont understand! it gets so annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd