Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair problems!?

Ok I'm a 15 year old guy, I want to get "emo" style hair but the problem is, I don't have straight hair, it's sort of wavy. I don't know much about hair, but as far as I know the only way to have straight hair is to use a straightener. Our family doesn't own a straightener and my parents think it's kind of girly that I would want to straighten my hair so they wont let me buy one.



Is there any way I can achieve "emo" hair, or straight hair without using a straightener?



Hair problems!?

You can get it fairly straight w/ a straightening cream like the one Align by Redken, a blow dry on high and a vent or paddle brush. it takes practice but it actually saves time and still gives you the smooth straight look like w/ a flat iron. Good luck. Hope I helped. Please add me to your contacts and email me w/ any hair questions you have via yahoo answers.



Hair problems!?

try wax. there are wax in the market that can help straighten your hair...



Hair problems!?

You can blow dry it straight. Use a straightening product and then blow dry your hair in the direction of the cuticle while brushing it. However, this will not give you quite the sleekness and straightness that a flat iron will.



Hair problems!?

DOES UR MOM HAVE A BLOW DRYER???



CUZ THOSE WORK REALLY GOOD...HOW ABOUT A CURLING IRON???



THOSE ARE GOOD TOO....



THEN THERE IS THIS RELAXER...IT DOESNT DAMAGE UR HAIR TOO BAD IT LAST UP TO A MONTH AND A HALF...ITS CALLED STICK2 IT... YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE STRAIGHT HAIR TO BE EMO EITHER IT LOOKS PRETTY GOOD WAVY..



BUT ITS UP TO YOU



GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE YOU FIND THE ANSWER THAT YOU NEED



Hair problems!?

wavy hair is cool(: here's a solution i think would be easier.



everynight, sleep with a hat on.



it'll make your hair on the inside straight and the ends wavy and it looks cool. my friend does that(:



Hair problems!?

If money is not an issue, you can go to a salon and have your hair chemically straightened. It is like a perm in reverse. It will obviously only last until your hair grows out. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd